artist feature. ardor.

Hello! I’m Kersey (pronounced ker-zee).  I’m thrilled to be here on Twig and to introduce myself to you lovely people. I am 26 years old, a wife, a mother of a rambunctious 2-year-old boy, a jewelry and oddity designer, a blogger and a writer. A few years ago, I found myself searching and searching for jewelry and other oddities that I had pictures of in my head, but was unsuccessful in finding them for purchase. So I decided to make them myself! And thus was born my shop, Vintage Oddity! Just as the name implies, Vintage Oddity is a collection of vintage and new findings that are unique and often times, odd. Just like me! I am constantly finding inspiration and new ideas for my shop through pictures, shapes and color pallets I find in the blog-o-sphere and even just walking around the neighborhood. It’s one of the most rewarding things to create something that you absolutely love, and find that someone else loves it just as much! After opening Vintage Oddity, I found that there were things I found inspiring but couldn’t really incorporate into my work, and thus Ardor was born!

Ardor is my blog full of fun finds, colorful oddities, the occasional DIY, and some of our day-to-day activities. We recently moved to the NYC area and are still getting established here, but we have loved every minute of city living so far.

It was lovely meeting all of you! Thank you again to Twig for having me!

0 comments:

 

The Twig Co. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger