Guest Post DIY // Oh Sweet Joy



Did you have a great weekend? I found myself in a small panic, wanting to soak in every bit of fall that I could. I wondered why I wasn't outside in the crisp weather crunching leaves and drinking hot chocolate. We did however color halloween notes to send off to cousins and make caramel apples.

Do you follow us on facebook? We've just returned from NYC! I am still working away on our New York pictures. If I take a lot of everyday pictures, you better believe I overloaded on picture taking in New York!

Today however, I'm excited to be over at the lovely Oh Sweet Joy sharing a little DIY that is definitely a must do when you have the creative itch but only have 20 minutes to spare!

0 comments:

 

The Twig Co. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger