P & P // Food Edition



There is no doubt a lot of good food circulating pinterest. However, determining whether that good food just looks good online or tastes good in life, is the real question. I've tried quite a few recipes from pinterest and thought I'd share a few here for this week's P&P. I actually even created a new folder for recipes that I've tried, liked and thrown into our regular rotation of meals. Makes me laugh to get so picky about pinterest organization, but couldn't stand searching through all my recipe pins for that one that I knew I had in there somewhere!

Baked Chicken Taquitos [or replace chicken with black beans like I do]
Pesto Orecchiette with Chicken Sausage [our current fave, I just use regular penne pasta]
Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Pancake Bites
Blender Alfredo
Chipotle Glazed Squash
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas 
Honey Coconut Baked Shrimp [just tried this one out last night!]

0 comments:

 

The Twig Co. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger