Toddler Canvas Painting


Lately I've had the itch to make our little girls room a bit more complete and together in the decor department. I had hung several family photos as well as her main art piece with washi tape and decided that although I'm a huge washi tape fan, that her room was looking a bit thrown together. I transitioned the photos to frames and decided to switch out her main art piece for something with more color. That bit of color came from a mom/daughter afternoon session of canvas painting. I was inspired by paintings done by Elsie of A Beautiful Mess. The great thing about this type of art is that lines and dots are right up a painting toddler's alley. Our little gal chose the paint colors and then together we painted the lines in which she followed up with dots. We signed our painting on the back and now she has a memorable and custom piece for her very girly room.

0 comments:

 

The Twig Co. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger