Stepping away from business // Cardio Barre



As small business owners it can be very easy to get caught up in orders, emails, collaborations, etc. and not focus on our personal and individual needs. When you don't have a job that allows you to step away from a desk and head home, it can be tempting to work around the clock...especially when a lot of said business can be accomplished by pulling our phones out of our back pocket. However, we know the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the difference it makes in our everyday productivity.

A couple of weeks ago, I found a new way to not only kick me back into shape post baby but also to allow me to step away from work and home routines and get the physical exercise I need. Although I do push myself to run or take walks, my preferred method of exercise is something more aerobic and fun. So, attending a Cardio Barre class was the perfect solution.

Cardio Barre is explained to be "a high energy/no impact exercise class that combines barre work and light weights with continual fat burning motion." 

I was impressed in just the one class I attended, that I could feel the methods working every inch of my body. The instructor was extremely upbeat and the routine was fresh and refreshing. I also appreciated that it suits any range of fitness and body type. It was a comfortable and welcoming environment and I left wanting more. 

So, if you're a small business owner needing to step away or just needing something new to get you going, you won't regret trying cardio barre. Right now until October 4th on Living Social, you can score 10 classes at the Quarry Bend studio where I attended for only $39, a $150 value!

Visit their website here

Other healthy habits we enjoy //
Meditation
Nature Explorations
Family Bike Rides

What do you like to do in keeping a healthy lifestyle?

0 comments:

 

The Twig Co. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger